UURISE provides no-cost CARE (Connections, Advocacy, Resource Navigation, and Emergency Safety Planning for Immigrants) services to individuals and families.
CARE services start with a simple screening that helps identify and assess current needs related to food security, housing, safety, and health. Using this screening as a guide, UURISE provides:
- Connections to organizations, providers, or programs that can help clients meet needs and reach goals.
- Advocacy with and on behalf of clients to a third party in support of immigration needs.
- Resource Navigation to help clients access services and resources that won’t have a negative impact on their immigration goals or status.
- Emergency Safety Planning for Immigrants (ESPI) which includes an assessment, tools, and a plan to help individuals and families avoid catastrophic loss in the event of detention or deportation.
We would love to help you with your CARE needs.
Services are available by appointment only.
- UURISE Main Office
1600 Buena Vista Dr
Vista, CA 92081
- UURISE Chula Vista Satellite Office
970 Broadway, Suite 101
Chula Vista, CA 91911
- Justice Portal / Ventanilla de Justicia
2201 Lawton Ave
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Services for victims
- North County Family Justice Center / One Safe Place
1050 Los Vallecitos Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92069
Services offered remotely via Zoom Video Communications.