We are so grateful for your financial gift!
If it wasn’t for faithful supporters like you, we simply wouldn’t exist.
Your donation invites you deeper as an essential partner in our work with immigrants, providing desperately needed legal and social services.
Your gift provides aid to those who have been marginalized by the immigration system, helps prevent catastrophic loss in the event of detention or deportation, and supports individuals and groups as they seek to deepen & broaden their work on immigration justice.
Thank you for believing in the mission of UURISE. Together we can do more than we could ever do alone!
OTHER MEANS OF EXPRESSING YOUR GENEROSITY:
Does your congregation have any of the following?
- a plate share, split-plate or a special collections program
- a worship program with social justice guest speakers and honorariums
- youth groups keen on social justice fundraising as an expression of their beliefs
- a social justice committee with discretionary funds for philanthropy
- Individuals or groups interested in hosting social justice fundraisers
Let’s talk about how we can work with you to provide expertise and opportunities to your faith community! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GIFTS IN MEMORY AND HONOR
Recognize or remember someone special with a donation that commemorates their commitment to social justice. Do you have questions about making a gift in memory or honor of someone? Email: email@example.com