UURISE can help you become a citizen!
UURISE provides one on one services to assess your eligibility for and complete the N-400 Application for Naturalization or the N-600 Certification of Citizenship.
You may be eligible to become a US Citizen if you:
- Have been a Lawful Permanent Resident for at least 5 years OR 3 years if married to a U.S. Citizen
- Have physically lived in the U.S. continuously for the last 5 years
- Are of good moral character
- Are able to pass a civics test on U.S. history and government
- Are able to speak, read and write basic English *
* You may be eligible to take the Citizenship test in your native language if:
- You are at least 50 years old and have at lived in the US least 20 years as a Permanent Resident; or
- You are at least 55 years old and have lived in the US at least 15 years as a Permanent Resident; or
- You are at least 65 years old and have lived at least 20 years as a Permanent Resident
Benefits of Citizenship
- Protection from deportation
- The right to vote
- Ability to sponsor certain family members to come to the US
- The ability to travel with a US Passport
If you are ready to begin your Naturalization process or if you would like a private consultation on Naturalization or any other immigration issue, please call or Email: email@example.com for an appointment. Clients seen by appointment only.