UURISE provides a number of trainings, presentations and workshops on immigration related issues, as well as providing support and consultations to faith communities and Social Justice Ministries.
- Know Your Rights
- DACA: Identifying and Assisting DREAMers
- Immigration Relief for Marginalized Immigrants
- Immigration Relief for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Naturalization and Civic Engagement
- Safety Planning: Preventing catastrophic loss
- Immigration as a Moral Issue
- Crossing Borders: Perspectives on Immigration
- LGBTQ & Immigration: An Intersection of Human Rights
- Witness to Advocacy: Safety Planning for Undocumented Immigrants
Consultations for Congregations
- Detention Visitation Programs
- Collaboration Building
- Program Development
- Resources for Services related to immigration and immigrant justice
- RE and Adult RE Resources
- Immigration as a Moral Issue Curriculum
Additionally, UURISE regularly looks for opportunities to partner with educational institutions, and social service organizations to provide education and training to their staff on the unique needs and challenges of immigrants, and how to best assess and address these within each organization’s service area and through appropriate referrals.
If you are interested in scheduling a training, presentation or workshop, or if you are interested in a consultation to determine how UURISE can assist your congregation, please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .